The organs of Paris
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © 2021 Vincent Hildebrandt HOME ALL ORGANS

Saint Antoine

de Padoue

52 boulevard Lefebvre, 75015 Paris

1906/20 - Mutin

1945 - ??

2008 - Olivier Chevron

II/22 (18) - mechanical traction -

stoplist

This organ was built by Mutin for the Touche concert hall in Paris (1906). Transferred in 1926 to Saint-Dominique (Paris 14th), the organ was then devoid of its buffet, which is currently in a church in Verdun, housing an organ of Alexis Collet. Around 1945, he was moved again, this time to Saint-Antoine de Padua, where he is still present. It was restored by Olivier Chevron in 2008, and provided on this occasion with a buffet without front pipes. Source: facebook The Organs of Charles Mutin/Xavier Lebrun.
Organiste titulaire Xavier Lebrun Concerts -

Masses with organ

Saturday 4:45 PM, Sunday 11 AM and 4:45 PM Videos -
The foundation stone of this parish dedicated to St. Anthony of Padua, a disciple of St. Francis, was laid on June 11, 1933. The blessing of the shrine took place on September 29, 1935. The interior plane is that of the basilicas. The choir is dominated by a fresco, executed by the painter Jean Bernard and inaugurated on June 5, 1948. At the entrance to the choir, St. Francis showing the stigmas and St. Joseph presenting the child Jesus invite the faithful to participate in the sacrifice of Christ. Near the gates, Saint Teresa of Lisieux and St. Anthony recall the missionary vocation of every Christian. Outside, a 46 m spire, flanked, at the four cardinal points, with statues of St. Francis and St. Clare, St. Louis and St. Elizabeth, dominates the entire construction. Three bells were blessed on November 27, 1938, Antoinette-Roberte (650kg) gave the F, Marie-Thérèse (475kg) gave the G and Claudine (325 kg) gave the A. Source Source
The organs of Paris

Saint Antoine

de Padoue

52 boulevard Lefebvre, 75015 Paris

1906/20 - Mutin

1945 - ??

2008 - Olivier Chevron

II/22 (18) - mechanical traction -

stoplist

ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS
Organiste titulaire Xavier Lebrun Concerts -

Masses with organ

Saturday 4:45 PM, Sunday 11 AM and 4:45 PM Videos -
This organ was built by Mutin for the Touche concert hall in Paris (1906). Transferred in 1926 to Saint-Dominique (Paris 14th), the organ was then devoid of its buffet, which is currently in a church in Verdun, housing an organ of Alexis Collet. Around 1945, he was moved again, this time to Saint- Antoine de Padua, where he is still present. It was restored by Olivier Chevron in 2008, and provided on this occasion with a buffet without front pipes. Source: facebook The Organs of Charles Mutin/Xavier Lebrun.