ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS
Originally, the church was equipped with a small Cavaillé-
Mutin organ that was the former salon organ of Jean Huré.
Its construction dates back to 1915-1920.
In 1970, it was rebuilt by the Schwenkdel House in
Strasbourg- Koenigshoffen. The wind-chests of the Grand-
Orgue and the Swell were replaced, the mechanics rebuilt
and the piping was re-tuned. The harmony was performed
by the Steinmetz brothers.