ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS
The chapel of St. Teresa, built next to the Church of Saint-
Honoré-d'Eylau, is in the Art Nouveau style. It is used for
baptism ceremonies and weekday Masses.
This organ was built by Edmond-Alexandre Roethinger of
Strasbourg-Schiltigheim in 1939. It was maintained by
François Sebire in 1984, who took the opportunity to install
it in its current place.