Until the beginning of the 19th century, the Passy Plain was a rural area with a large monastic community. A chapel, dedicated to the Sacred Heart, was built in 1855. In 1862, it became a parish under the name of Saint-Honoré -de-la-Plaine, then Saint-Honoré-d'Eylau. Since 1974, she has been assigned to the nuns of Bethlehem of the Assumption of the Virgin and St.Bruno. Architecturally, the church is small in size, Of Byzantine inspiration and remains very sober in its ornamentation.
C1The instrument was built in 1903, by Charles Mutin, in a two-body buffet.An overhaul was done by by Jacques Barberis in 1986.Unfortunately, this organ is in a terrible state nowadays (see video).