ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS
Masses with choir-organ
The choir organ was built by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll in
1843 and originally consisted of 12 stops.
Maintenance works were done in 1880 and 1900. It
was successively enlarged by Victor Gonzalez in
1919 (addition of 3 stops, new console,
electrification and re-harmonization), by Robert
Boisseau in 1958 and by Maison Danion in 1976.
In 2015, Dargassies added a soubasse 32 (10
2/3+16) to the pedal.
The console is mobile.