ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt HOME S-Z
Placed in the transept, the accompanying organ was built by
Charles Mutin in 1914. It was placed in a buffet designed by
the architect Lucien Magne (who also designed the Grand-
In 1933, works were done by the Maison Cavaillé-Coll, which
took the opportunity to slightly change the composition.
Subsequently, the maintenance was carried out by the Maison
In 1980, maintenance works were carried out by Jean Renaud.
Finally, between 2012 and 2015, work was carried out by
Famous organist who illustrated the instrument: Henri Potiron,
famous for his Grégorian organ accompaniments, was organist of
the accompanying organ from 1960 to 1964.